Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some of this reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent good a perception you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of providers not looking to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your Inventhelp Store Products has been really patented by someone else and want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and Inventhelp Reviews possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, whenever they do a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to consider the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.